3 Recording Modes, Driving – Event – Parked Mode
- G-Sensor is activated in Event mode, automatic switching to and from Parking mode
High Definition with Smooth Video Play
- Front Camera: Full HD (1920x1080P) 30fps
- Rear Camera: HD (1280×720) 30fps
Back Camera With Night Vision
- The back view camera sits on the outside of the cab or load with a wide range night vision infrared emitter.
- The back camera can also be used as a backup camera that you can view live from your mobile phone or tablet wirelessly to help you connect to your load or to back into tight spots and corners.
- Fine-tune your BlackVue using your Android or iPhone smartphone or tablet
High HD Compression Technology
- Record more high definition footage on the same capacity microSD card
High-Quality Coaxial Cable and Internal GPS
- Coaxial cable for quick data transfer
- Built-in GPS provides accurate speed and location data which can be accessed via the Blackvue Viewer and Blackvue Cloud viewer
SONY CMOS Sensor, 2.4 Megapixel Lens
- Clear video with SONY sensor and megapixel lens both during daytime and night-time
Built-In WI-FI 2CH Video Recording
- Check the front and rear videos via the built-in WI-FI
129° Wide-angle Lens
- Record more accurate and wide clear video of an accident
Never worry about your parked truck again. Introducing the only security camera system that records surround video and sound while your truck is parked and turned off. Never worry about your battery level because the included sensor shuts off the cameras if the car battery is low in stored power or if the security cameras are overheating in adverse weather, making sure you don’t try to start your car with a dead battery or camera.
This high definition 2 camera security camera system for your Semi, 18 wheelers or other heavy truck with a super-wide 129-degree view will watch and record everything and anyone in stealth mode with no LED lights showing (if you choose), who might be interested in scratching, hitting or vandalizing your truck in any way. The cameras work in park mode with the vehicle shut off or during drive mode with a crash sensor for easy video identification. You will easily be able to view and download recorded video from your mobile phone and instantly send and share videos by email or text. Included are 2 small wide lenses 1080p High definition cameras that can be installed by watching our installation videos or we can schedule a professional installation. Warranty is included and satisfaction is guaranteed.
DR750S-HD 2 CH Heavy Truck Cameras (2CH)
•2 megapixel CMOS sensor, 140-degree angle of view, Built-in microphone, High-Capacity Memory Card Support (up to 128Gigabit)
•Various Recording Modes, Motion Detection in Parking Mode Recording, 360 rotation cylinder in a sleek design, Full HD label
•Universal File Format: MP4, Video Playback on various devices, BlackVue App and Software (for your mobile phone or PC), MyWay Viewer
•Built-in GPS and G-sensor, Internal Emergency battery, Voice Guide, 3-color LEDs, Video out, Resolved Heat Issue
What Happened to The Free Power Magic EZ for Easy Installation?
Blackvue has discontinued the Power Magic EZ for easy installation. We use to offer it for free with every camera system purchase. So…until there is a suitable replacement, we will now offer our 256G Heat-Resistant SD card with up to 5 days of video recording for FREE to our customers. This is a $90 value on our site and on other competing online stores, you would be charged up to $160 for a similar heat-resistant memory card. Hopefully, this will offset the Power Magic EZ purchase and any installation cost our customers may occur if they choose not to install the camera system themselves. Make sure to choose your power choice during purchase under Include Hardwiring Kit drop down during purchase.
Have one of our security camera experts answer your questions or request. We are here to answer all of your questions about installation or tech support. If you’ve already purchased one of our security camera systems and need help setting it up to view your cameras online or to help you view a previously recorded video, we are here to help. We can quickly help you set up your password protection, mobile viewing or smartphone push alerts. Most questions are responded to in less than 2 hours between 8 am to 6 pm Eastern standard time.
Have a question? Click Below