3 Recording Modes, Driving – Event – Parked Mode
- Automatic switching to and from Parking mode to Driving Mode. Sudden car impact activates the G-Sensor in Event mode.
Update February 28, 2019
We now offer the vehicle cameras with a free Heat Resistant 128G SD card. Previously we sold SD memory cards separately as an add-on and the 128G SD memory card cost $119. We decided to buck the trend of other vendors and include a new heat resistant SD card with a 1-year warranty. Making us the only vendor offering free 128G SD memory card upgrades for free.
With our 2 camera dashcam system, you can now add a new OBD Power Connector that has a built-in Vehicle Battery Discharge Preventer. This makes it easy for our customers to install the cameras themselves without the high cost of having a professional install the cameras for them through the vehicle’s fuse box. Even if you choose to have someone else install your cameras, your installation cost will be drastically reduced because you no longer need a professional who knows how to connect your vehicle’s power from an existing 12-volt fuse located in the fuse box to the camera system. Previously, we recommended our customers only have a professional install these cameras so that they would not make a mistake and damage fuses inside the vehicle’s fuse box which can cause a major dysfunction to the vehicle’s operations. Now, all you have to do is plug in the new power connector during installation of your cameras to your car or truck’s data port located under your vehicle’s steering wheel skirt. This eliminates 80% of the time it normally takes to fully install your cameras and it’s much safer for the vehicle.
- Front Camera: Full HD (1920 x 1080P) 60fps
- Rear Camera: HD (1920 x 1080P) 30fps
- Wide angle lens can be placed in a near 360-degree viewing mode
- View recorded video in standard mode or very slow motion playback to view every detail of 60 frames per second
- Fine tune your BlackVue Cameras via your Android or iPhone smartphone
- Connect to up to 3 Internet Hotspots to view your camera from anywhere
- Get instant notifications of vandalism when cameras are connected to a hotspot
- Receive a link to get a free hotspot device with free monthly service when you order our cameras
- View your vehicle cameras live from any Windows 10 computer using the Blackvue program
- Download video immediately to your phone or computer without taking out the SD card
- Upload the recorded video to YouTube, Dropbox, or Google Drive right from your mobile phone
- Record more high definition footage on the same capacity microSD card
- A 128G Heat Resistant Memory card will give you up to 3 days of Park or Drive mode recording
- With new SD card technology, you will eliminate video skipping and audio misalignment
- Download or view recorded video at the same time the cameras are recording live motion events
- Coaxial cable for quick data transfer between the two cameras
- Built-in GPS provides accurate speed and location data which can be accessed via the vehicle camera’s WiFi viewer and Cloud viewer
- GPS coordinance will be displayed along with the recorded video when played back on any device with an Internet connection
- Clear video with SONY sensor and megapixel lens both during daytime and night-time
- Extra night vision with SONY’s Exmor video chip for extremely low light conditions
- Check the front and rear videos via the built-in WI-FI over your mobile phone without an internet connection
- Connect to a hotspot or in-car hotspot modem to view your car or truck from anywhere
- With a Hotspot connection, you can receive instant notifications when your vehicle is being vandalized
- Record more accurate and wide clear video of an accident
- View from tire to tire from each camera’s view or near 360 with the rolled-in position
Over the Cloud Video Viewing
- Pair your cloud-enabled DR750S-2CH to your vehicle’s or external Internet hotspot and take advantage of its impressive features to stay connected to your vehicles cameras from anywhere in the world.
- A free hotspot device with free data is provided by our partnering vendor when you make your order!
This 2 camera system records high-definition video and sound from 2 opposite directions from inside your car or truck when you’re driving or while it’s parked unattended. The DR750S-2ch security cameras records in 1080p, 2.1 Megapixel high resolution with a built-in pro-active DVR that records both audio and video. Complete coverage of the front and back of your car or truck with extra wide camera views at 139 to 159-degree range depending on your car or truck window height. Most security camera systems for cars and trucks only capture video when your vehicle is on. This is the only dash cam series that will record video while your vehicle’s engine is turned off and parked overnight. At 2. 4 Megapixels, each camera will be able to read license plates and see faces of people near and at a distance from your vehicle. The lens can also rotate inward to view what is going on inside the cab of your car or truck so you can capture not only what’s happening outside of your vehicle but inside as well with sound.
As of January 17, 2019, We include more options than the Power Magic Pro unit which required an experienced installer to install in the vehicle’s fuse box that ensures your vehicle’s battery did not drain beyond the power it needs to start the ignition. We now offer the system with an OBD Power Connector with a built-in Battery Discharge Preventor to make sure any one of our customers can install the cameras themselves without having to find and mess with 12-volt fuses in their vehicle’s fuse box. This is another important feature other in-car camera systems charge extra for.
The OBD Power Connector sensors will automatically shut down the cameras temporarily if your vehicle’s battery power is below a certain threshold in stored power. Ensuring that you are not left stranded because of a power drain.
The DR750S is the most installed security camera system for cars and trucks in the U.S. and abroad because of its durability and high resolution. Your front camera has a 36o MXL microphone built-in, giving you 360 degrees of high definition surround sound pick up. These features are crucial in identifying incidents as well as individuals who may be involved. No other system has 2 HD cameras that can see directly out of the cab windows or rotated to view through your cab interior to the outside of your vehicle to give you a more surround view. This is important to car and truck owners as well as Uber, Lyft and taxi drivers who need to see the faces of their passengers as well as record what is happening around their vehicle.
This camera system has also been used in sting operations, parking disputes and as an extra security camera that monitors one’s home from a driveway or parking area.
In case there is a vehicle accident, while parked or driving, the security camera’s G-Sensor will tag and map your location automatically and keep the video’s recording and Geo-tag of the car’s GPS location permanently on your SD card until you decide to erase that particular video file.
The best part about the DR750S-2CH is the fact that you can view video live or download videos directly to your mobile phone through the included app. You don’t have to take the unit out or plug anything into the cameras to view your videos. The system sends a Wi-Fi signal that your mobile phone will automatically connect to that allow you to view your security camera videos instantly and wirelessly. All of your motion activated recorded videos are broken up into 2 to 15-minute segments so you can quickly find the video file you are looking for.
This 2 camera system comes with a 16 gigabyte SD card hard drive that can be upgraded up to 128 gigabytes for days of recording depending on the amount of motion that happens to trigger video recording. The system is automatically set to record only when motion is detected so you will only record actual events saving recording space on the SD hard drive.
The recorded video is automatically formatted as an MP4 file which is the universal file format to upload and view on any computer, mobile phone or tablet using YouTube or just about any video viewing software you may have on your device.
DR750S-HD & REAR VIEW CAMERA (2CH), 16GB SD Card included
•2.4 megapixel CMOS sensor, super-wide angle of view, Built-in microphone, High-Capacity Memory Card Support (up to 128GB)
•Various Recording Modes, Motion Detection in Parking Mode Recording, 360 rotation cylinder in a sleek design, Full HD label
•Universal File Format: MP4, Video Playback on various devices, App and Software (for PC), MyWay Viewer
•Built-in GPS and G-sensor, Internal Emergency battery, Voice Guide, 3-color LEDs, Video out, Resolved Heat Issue
Professional Installation Available?
Professional installations are available in most areas. DIY videos are also available online if you decide to install the cameras yourself. Technical support is just a phone call away and available to answer all of your questions about installation or tech support. If we’re not available, we will normally respond within 2 hours with a phone call between 8 am to 6 pm Eastern standard time.
Have a question? Click here
Pay nothing now with 6 months to pay and no monthly payments. Follow the instructions at checkout for No Interest Billing during the final stages of your purchase above.